POCP training is an advanced seminar program educating Phase One Users and Photo Assistants in the handling of Phase One Digital Camera Backs and Capture One Software.
This is a once only event for 2016 and numbers are limited.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Training seminars will include a mixture of lecture and hands-on practice. You will have the opportunity to use the IQ Series camera systems featuring the NEW Phase One XF Camera with a Schneider LS lens.
This will give you the training and skills to confidently work with the Phase One camera system and Capture One software on the most demanding of jobs. Taught by Phase One Technical Support staff, all of which have years of experience on-set.
2 day training from efficient on-set workflow to troubleshooting to camera setup and operation. At the end of two days it culminates with a written test.
DIGITAL BACKS, CAMERA BODIES & LENSES
• Technology inside the Phase One IQ series digital backs
• Phase One XF camera system and lenses
• Recommended usage and capabilities
THIRD PARTY CAMERAS
• Usage with Phase One digital backs, troubleshooting, and Canon/Nikon tethering
• Recommended setups, troubleshooting and maintenance
CAPTURE ONE SOFTWARE
• Efficient workflow in Capture One Pro 9, advanced tools, and troubleshooting.
SYDNEY | August 9 – 10
Proudly brought to you by L&P
VENUE: L&P 96 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW
Includes a Capture One Pro 9 License Key, access to the online Pre-course, and all materials at the training.
Places are filling fast so Register now so you will not be disappointed.
CONTACT: P: 02 9906 2733 Email