New Nikon D5 brings sheer imaging power to the hands of photographers and outperforms the odds
The most powerful camera in Nikon history blazes in with a phenomenal new autofocus system, highest standards of expanded ISO sensitivity, turbocharged workflow, and exceptional durability, for superlative flexibility to shoot both stills and 4K movies.
I see more than the eye can see. I have an incredible next-generation 153-point AF system to track whatever you‘re shooting. My 20 MP image and 180K pixel metering sensors accurately recognize your subject and ensure crystal clear detail. I shoot up to 14 fps and offer 4K UHD movies. My incredible 102,400 ISO sensitivity allows you to work under extreme light situations. I am visionary.
Come into L&P and experience the most powerful camera in Nikon history.
The truck arrives with delivery of the Nikon D5 –
Friday April 1st 2016
L&P – 96 Reserve Rd, Artarmon NSW
10:00am – 2:00pm
- Nikon Support Staff will be in-store to help demonstrate the NEW Nikon D5.
- FREE Sensor cleaning of your own Nikon Camera.
Look forward to seeing you at the open house Nikon D5 launch.
www.lapfoto.com.au | 02 9906 2733
I AM THE NEW NIKON D5. MyNikonLife.com.au
Enjoy a thrilling trip to the spectacular Whitehaven Beach, and have the chance to shoot aerial photos of the Whitsundays.
With Peter Eastway, David Oliver, Bruce Pottinger, Clare Oliver
WORKSHOP DATES :: 21 – 25 JUNE 2015
This is a truly unique experience in a beautiful location that is naturally one of the most photogenic places on earth. Whether amateur or professional, this workshop is for you!
About the Workshop:
Suitable for all levels of photographers – from amateurs to professionals.
- Spend time in the field, working hands-on with some of Australia’s best known photographers – including Clare and David Oliver.
- Enjoy a thrilling trip to the spectacular Whitehaven Beach, and have the chance to shoot aerial photos of the Whitsundays.
- Workshop sessions will cover both technical and aesthetic aspects of photography, as well as promotion and marketing.
- Watch Clare and David Oliver shoot a mock wedding, including portraits, listen to Peter Eastway explain the subtleties of his landscape technique, and let Bruce Pottinger demystify the complexities of digital processing and printing and explain the art of aerial photography.
> BOOK YOUR PLACE !!
SEE THE BROCHURE ON THE EXPERIENCE